Memberships & Accreditations
As an organisation committed to being the best we can be, we hold several official accreditations and are a member of a wide range of initiatives, on a local, regional and national level.
It’s all part of our dedication to delivering the best possible service to the people we support and being a great place for people to work.
Below are just some of the awards and accreditations that we hold. To find out more about working in partnership with us, visit our Partners Page
We are also members of various groups and organisations offering local and regional support to help people progress their careers.
- Greater Manchester Learning Provider Network
- Warrington Employment and Skills Action Group
- Cheshire into Work Board – www.cheshireeast.gov.uk
- Cheshire East Welfare to Work Partnership
- Lancashire Employment Taskforce
- Lancashire Adult Skills Group
- Humber Skills Network
- Leicestershire Learning Provider Network
- West Midlands Drug and Alcohol Employability Forum, Public Health England
- The Scottish Training Federation
- The Scottish Union of Supported Employment
- Developing the Young Workforce Scotland
- Member of the strategic group to influence workforce planning in Social Care in Scotland.
See how we’re making an impact every day by reading our latest news